- Talent Advisor works as a talent consultant to Company's business groups.
- Provides recruiting expertise to find, attract and hire the talent needed by the Company to support technology and product roadmaps.
- Couples business acumen and insight with labor market data and knowledge of talent pools to develop sourcing plans and strategies to meet not only the current business need, but support the long term talent requirements of the Company.
- Leverage talent expertise, understanding of talent acquisition plans (TAP), business model, operations, competitive position and business group products to identify the top business priorities and make recommendations and influence the hiring team manager or internal stakeholders regarding talent acquisition plan.
- Creates a WOW user experience for candidates through direct engagement and interaction throughout the hiring life cycle.
- Establish and tap candidate networks to advocate on behalf of the Company.
- Conduct Lead Generation, Research and Sourcing of quality candidates to meet future needs and a bolstered talent pipeline.
- Continuously evolve and share recruiting knowledge and expertise regarding finding, attracting and hiring the best talent for the Company's constantly changing needs.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of full life-cycle recruitment experience, preferably with experience as a technical recruiter with an agency and within an MNC.
- A deep knowledge of the external environment, market trends, competitors, labour market and general talent availability.
- Strong sourcing capability with robust experience using various channels including social media to engage and develop relationship with candidates.
- A thirst for continuous learning and passion in recruiting and discovering and exploiting new candidate channels.
- Effective communication, stakeholder management, diplomacy, strong persuasion and influencing skills, resourcefulness are all skills that will enable a successful recruiter.
- Possesses good understanding of market (skill sets, trends, competition, etc.) and incorporates that knowledge into strategy development and execution.
- Ability to work through ambiguity, complex, dynamic and fast pace work environment.