Join a talent acquisition team that is powering Company's vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on earth! We are seeking a Talent Advisor/Recruiter to be a consultant to our business groups and provide full life-cycle recruiting expertise to find, attract and hire the talent that will bring our vision to reality. You will translate the business imperatives into sourcing strategies through our amazing technology solutions.
Most importantly - you must have a Passion for Recruitment!
- Key responsibilities is to conduct Research, Sourcing, Interviewing, Negotiation and Closing of qualified candidates.
- Consult with business group customers to deeply understand business strategies and talent needs.
- Use labour market data and knowledge of talent pools to develop sourcing plans and strategies.
- Participate in College recruitment, branding & marketing initiatives and all other related recruitment activities.
- Minimum 5 years of research and sourcing experience from recruitment agency and MNC environment.
- Strong sourcing capability with robust experience using various channels including social media to engage and develop relationship with candidates.
- Have experience with full life-cycle recruitment experience, preferably with experience within a MNC.
- A deep knowledge of the external environment, market trends, competitors, labour market and general talent availability.
- A thirst for continuous learning and passion in recruiting and discovering and exploiting new candidate channels.
- Effective communication, diplomacy, strong persuasion and influencing skills, resourcefulness are all skills that will enable a successful recruiter.
* This is a Senior Executive role not Managerial level.